Brand: MAI We Care
- Stylish Design, Comfortable Adaptive Clothing - Fashionable and dignified - our goal is for you to feel comfortable in your own clothes. Ideal for post surgery, wearing a sling for a cast, chemotherapy, open heart surgery gifts, dialysis accessories or sports injuries like rotator cuff surgery.
- Discreet Easy Snaps To Dress and Undress With Ease - for port access and medical treatments. Hidden openings with easy snaps allow to go through many medical procedures without removing your clothes. No scratchy velcro, hard to close buttons or uncomfortable zippers. Ideal for post surgery gifts for men and perfect option for shoulder surgery recovery.
- Soft Cotton Blend Fabric - Breathable and fresh, light fabric, soft on the skin and ideal for regulating body temperature. Cotton Blend - 50% cotton 50% Polyester. A PERFECT and THOUGHTFUL GIFT for someone you care - Adaptive clothing for elderly, anyone with limited mobility. Great chemotherapy gifts, patients with cancer and post surgery recovery shirt.
- Premium Quality, Durable and Washable - Our cotton blend fabrics are top quality and long lasting, easy to wash and care for. Machine wash cold, tumble dry low. A great purchase for after surgery gifts, mastectomy shirt, broken hand recovery, dialysis clothing ideal as adaptive clothing for women and men.
- 100% Money Back Guarantee - We strive for complete satisfaction. If you don't love your new MAI Clothing, please don't hesitate to contact us and benefit from our customer satisfaction and refund policy!
Details: MAI We Care shirts are comfortableand versatile cotton blend Long or Short Sleeved Shirts with adaptive full openingson sleeves and down the full length side seams, allowing to easily dress and undress.
Ideal for your hospital stay or ambulatory visit. Feel comfortable and dignified for any kind of medical procedure: chemotherapy, fisiotherapy, post surgery, lab testing, nursing and others.
MAI is a brand dedicated to improve the experience and dignity of patients and caregivers during their struggle with an illness, with a line of adaptive and comfortable clothing.
Inspired by our mothers, Maria and Isa, who are cancer survivors. They taught us to find the blessing in everything... We did. We discovered that comfortable pieces can make a patient feel a little better.
We created MAI We Care for the BRAVE and BEAUTIFUL patients who are fighting.
Package Dimensions: 14.6 x 11.1 x 2.2 inches